The book is chock full of help to get to the root of your eating habits. This easy-to-follow tool contains a workbook section that will help you see your individual patterns and find your triggers.
Are you an overeater or yo-yo dieter? Does your mood dictate your diet or eating behaviors?
If you’re go-to response to stress is to grab a snack or two, then the answer is yes, but that doesn’t have to become a lifelong habit.
There are thousands of diet and exercise books on the market that offer suggestions about your problems, but this one goes a step beyond and guides you through a process that not only works but one you can easily incorporate into your lifestyle.
These are some of the things you will learn from the author’s experience and research:
- You will learn to identify your emotions and their connection to your eating habits.
- You will delve deeply into your own emotional eating psyche and determine what you eating triggers are that cause you to overeat.
- You will learn different techniques and ways to change your eating behaviors.
- You will know that you are not alone in this situation. Like the author and many others who have traveled this same path and succeeded to change their lives.
- You can apply all of this to help improve other areas of your life.
If you’re ready to make a change and live healthier, define yourself and discovery the solution to shed that excessive weight permanently, buy your copy today!
WHAT’S EATING AT YOU? HOW TO CONTROL YOUR EATING BEHAVIORS AND WEIGHT LOSS